Our program focuses on helping our clients on these key areas:
- Maintaining static and dynamic balance.
- Balance stability
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
What kind of pain can we help with?
- Facial/Jaw Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle Pain
What We Help Our Patients With
- Apraxia (adult and children)
- Auditory-Processing Disorders
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Learning disabilities
- LSVT LOUD for Parkinson Disease
- Oral Motor disorders
- Phonological disorders
- Voice Disorders (pre and post surgery)
- A post surgical rehab resulting from a surgery involving radiation/chemo therapy from an ENT would fall under voice disorders (and/or possibly a swallowing disorder) I suppose we could get really specific and put it next to Voice Disorder.
Our Driving Assessment
The assessment is a comprehensive test in the office AND BEHIND THE WHEEL. We assess various components including: neurological, visual processing, cognitive function, reaction time, ability to multi-task, knowledge of road signs, muscular strength and range of motion. We make recommendations on treatment and modifications when needed.